Join Victory Brewing Company and become part of a truly unique and progressive organization that values employees who exhibit enthusiasm, commitment and the desire to be part of a hard-working and determined team. As a company rooted in European tradition, and dedicated to American ingenuity, Victory Brewing Company looks to hire individuals who value quality above all else, yet are willing to take risks in order to reach the highest potential.
We are seeking an upbeat, forward-thinking Assistant Brewer to assist with daily production functions in the brewhouse, cellar, and packaging.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain proficiency in at least two of the following production areas: brewhouse, cellar, and/or packaging. The ability to function effectively in all three areas is considered a plus for the employee.
- Work week is based on a 40 hour schedule. Due to production needs, incidental overtime may be required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including all three shifts. The work week starts at 22:00 Sunday (3rd shift) and ends at 22:00 Friday (2nd shift).
- Assist with the loading of raw materials and process aids in the product at various production stages.
- Assist in maintaining a clean, neat, and safe work area.
- Set up hoses, fittings, and clamps as required for production and cleaning operations.
- Assist with the performance of production operations, CIP’s, and sanitation practices with strict adherence to SOP’s set forth in training.
- Perform basic maintenance task on pumps, valves, tanks, and process equipment.
- Embrace a process of and opportunities for continual improvement.
Education – High school diploma or G.E.D.
Experience – 1-3 years of beverage industry experience with a one year experience of supervisory experience.
Computer skills – Candidate must have good computer skills and be proficient in Excel, Word and Microsoft Outlook.
Alcohol Responsibility – The candidate must fully understand that they are a representative not only the Victory Brewing Company but of the alcohol beverage industry. With that said they are to conduct themselves within the limits of the law and with concern to the education of responsible consumption at all times. This includes working hours, trade shows, festivals and while entertaining in the name of the Victory Brewing Company. Any poor reflection or legal matters that may arise due to poor judgment may be dealt with by termination.
- Ability to smoothly handle multiple demands and rapid change
- Ability to operate with minimal supervision
- Skilled in thinking critically and problem solving
- Willingness to fill in other job duties as necessary
Candidate should be able to lift at least 30 lbs from ground level and should also be able to move 165 lbs of kegged beer from one location to another. Physically capable of standing for long periods of time and able to kneel, stoop, crouch, or crawl.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
· Competitive Pay + Bonus Incentive
· Medical and Dental Insurance
· 401k Plan with Company Match
· Professional Career Development and Growth Opportunities
· Fun Work Vibe