JOB TITLE: Texas Field Quality Specialist
LOCATION: Within Texas
REPORTS TO: National Field Services Manager (NFSM)
FLSA POSITION TYPE: Full-time, Salaried Exempt
EXTERNAL POSTING DATES: 04/10/2017-04/30/2017
POSITION SUMMARY: Drives enhanced experiences for our customers by promoting and teaching about maintaining beer quality in the field for Bell’s draught and packaged beers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following.
• Adheres to and advances the “Safety Always” culture of Bell’s Brewery.
• Develops and maintains strategic partnerships with key On Premise accounts and retailers in region.
• Assumes a leadership role in implementing brewery Quality initiatives with Lead Brewery Representative (LBR), Field Sales Representatives (FSR), Distributors, Retailers, and Restaurateurs in region.
• Conducts in-field work with sessions with LBR’s, FSR’s, and distributor representatives.
• Assists NFSM in communicating Breweries Quality objectives, policies, and procedures with distributor partners.
• Ensures that the Brewery’s quality standards are clearly understood and enforced by, Sales Team, distributors and retailers.
• Attends Brewery Sales team meetings, as needed
• Conducts training programs with distributors, retailers, restaurateurs, and consumers on all Quality aspects of all beer quality.
• Reviews and understands all legal restrictions regarding Brewery product in each market and ensure all initiatives are executed within those limitations.
• Completes monthly and daily administrative requirements on time; such as expense reports, recaps, calendar, budget management, e-mail responses, call reporting, etc.
• Illustrates a strong commitment to total customer satisfaction; demonstrates excellent customer relations building skills.
• Provides local technical support, advice and training to FSR’s/LBR’s in diagnosing and resolving common customer quality related issues.
• Conducts regular reviews of product quality with LBR’s, FSR’s and Distributors.
• Coordinates quality analyses ensuring accurate results, timely completion, and proper responses and notification
• Maintains and updates account contact information regularly.
• Willingness to maintain flexible work schedules, as weekend and extended workdays are necessary.
Additional duties may be assigned as necessary.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license
• Microsoft Office Programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• General Office Equipment
• Company Vehicle
• Draft Systems
• Variety of hand tools
IMPORTANT SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Demonstrated knowledge of the three tier system
• Demonstrated ability to build relationships and maintain effective working relationships with top level account decision makers, distributors, and all internal stakeholders
• Ability to analyze and troubleshoot draft system problems
• Exceptional time management skills with a proven ability to plan, organize, and prioritize work load to balance multiple projects.
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically
• Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
• A self-directed individual who is a team player.
• High level of craft beer product knowledge
• Excellent oral, analytical, written, and group presentation communication skills.
• Strong organizational & planning skills
• Ability and willingness to maintain flexible work schedules, as weekend and extended workdays are necessary
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
• Five years of industry experience
• High level of craft beer product knowledge
• Experience maintaining Draft quality, a plus
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Performance duties of this job include regularly being required to sit, stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; talk, hear, and smell.
• Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 55 lbs.
• Ability to frequently reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and climb.
• Must be able to participate in critical assessment of beers
• Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus.
• The ability to travel via car or airplane on a regular basis.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
• The work environment is usually an office environment.
• Regular visits to bars, restaurants, and other retailers of Bell’s beer are required.
• Travel is required.
Bell’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer