Here at Great Lakes Brewing Co, our employees are our most valued asset, so we've brewed a careful selection process to hire only the best ambassadors for our company.
We seek driven, enthusiastic people who share a dedication to our core values: passion for product, respect for resources, the fostering of relationships, and the sharing of success. We continuously strive to grow our innovative and resourceful team of individuals with high standards, integrity, and vision—and who can also appreciate sharing a little camaraderie or a pint with their co-workers.
If you can see yourself thriving as a Great Lakes team member, review our current opening below.
Job Title: Busser (Part Time)
Location: Cleveland, OH
Reports to: Restaurant Management Team
Job Level: Entry-level (non-supervisory); non-exempt
Must have availability weeknight evenings and open to working Saturdays. This position will have 4-5 shifts during busy season, which drops off a bit after summer.
Essential Functions and Duties
• Busses tables and provides guest assistance to servers.
• Checks the overall cleanliness of the restrooms on a routine basis
• Maintains a clean and organized work area.
• Re-stock service items that support team service (glasses, ice, expo, garnishes etc.).
• Prepares and or maintains stock (bar garnishes, glasses, beer etc.) necessary for bartending function.
• Empties trash cans when needed.
• Assists in transporting bus tubs and dirty dishes to the dish room.
• Completes assigned cleaning duties.
• Cleans glassware throughout shift.
• Other duties and projects as assigned.
• Frequent immersion of hands in water every 20 minutes.
• Ability to wipe down table tops, table legs, pick up debris off of the floor and wipe down booth seats in all areas of the restaurant.
• Transports glass racks, trash cans, cases up to 30 pounds (such as a case of beer) and kegs up to 30 times per shift.
• Must be able to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for period up to four (4) hours in length.
• Must be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
• Must have good balance and stamina.
• Must be able to climb stairs throughout a shift.
Please apply online by visiting the link below.
No phone calls will be accepted. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.