Here at Great Lakes Brewing Co, our employees are our most valued asset, so we've brewed a careful selection process to hire only the best ambassadors for our company.
We seek driven, enthusiastic people who share a dedication to our core values: passion for product, respect for resources, the fostering of relationships, and the sharing of success. We continuously strive to grow our innovative and resourceful team of individuals with high standards, integrity, and vision—and who can also appreciate sharing a little camaraderie or a pint with their co-workers.
If you can see yourself thriving as a Great Lakes team member, review our current opening below.
Job Title: Banquet Server
Location: Cleveland, OH
Reports to: Events Coordinator / Restaurant Management Team
Job Level: Entry-level (non-supervisory); non-exempt
Essential Functions and Duties
• Ensure exemplary guest service through all forms of banquet service
- Carving stations
- Running and replenishing food
- Clearing dinner service and dishwashing
- Room set up and decorating
- Bar service
• Clean, organize and restock equipment and product
• Responsible for set up and clean up duties as assigned by Event Coordinator
• Complete assigned cleaning duties
• Other duties and projects as assigned
• Minimum two years of experience in the restaurant/hospitality industry
• Must be 18 years old
• Prior banquet experience
• Mobility during the entire shift
• Weekend availability
• Ability to wipe down table tops, table legs, pick up debris off of the floor and carry objects (such as full trays or ice buckets) throughout shift
• Reading, writing and verbal communication skills
• Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for period up to four (4) hours in length
• Must be able to speak clearly and listen attentively to guests and other team members
• Must be able to climb stairs throughout shift
• Dedication to ensuring excellent service and to seeing issues through to resolution
• Passion for the craft beer industry
• Understands and utilizes Appreciative Inquiry
• Attention to detail and eye for design
Please apply online by visiting the link below.
No phone calls will be accepted. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.