Our employees are our most valued asset, so we've brewed a careful selection process to hire only the best ambassadors for our company. We seek driven, enthusiastic people who share a dedication to our core values: passion for product, respect for resources, the fostering of relationships, and the sharing of success. We continuously strive to grow our innovative and resourceful team of individuals with high standards, integrity, and vision—and who can also appreciate sharing a little camaraderie or a pint with their co-workers. If you can see yourself thriving as a Great Lakes team member, review our current opening below.
POSITION: Part Time Brand Ambassador - Northern Virginia / D.C.
REPORTS TO: Area Sales Manager
SCHEDULE: Varies based upon business need and seasonality – 4-16 hours/week on average
COMPENSATION: $20 per hour
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES:
- Educate consumers through conducting both on-premise and off-premise tastings
- Assist the sales team as needed with special events
- Engage with consumers to educate them about the products as well as GLBC as a company and our values and initiatives
- Distribute GLBC promotional materials
- Exhibit a superior level of customer service
- Report event results to Area Sales Manager
- Travel within the assigned market to execute events at multiple locations
- Assist with managing promotional material inventory
Required Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of craft beer industry required and familiarity with GLBC preferred
- Prior experience in conducting on and off-premise tastings is preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Must be outgoing, energetic, and have excellent communication skills
- Flexible scheduling is essential, with the majority of hours during nights and weekends
- Valid Driver’s License with a driving record considered acceptable based on our insurance company’s matrix
Thanks for understanding that we are unable to accept phone calls or emails regarding open positions.
To apply, please visit: www.greatlakesbrewing.com/employment