Left Hand Brewing Company is looking for an outstanding candidate to join our rapidly growing marketing department in Longmont, CO., located in the heart of the foothills and gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park. The qualified candidate will be instrumental in maintaining and growing the company brand through various projects.
REQUIREMENTS OR PREFERRED EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor's degree in Design or Visual Communication
- Expert-level skills with the entire Adobe Creative Cloud (primarily Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite & Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Online digital portfolio of work, student work is acceptable (Required)
- Strong understanding of design principles including typography, composition, color and hierarchy of messaging
- Illustration, filming/video editing, HTML5, CSS, Wordpress CMS skills a plus
- Work with the Design Manager to maintain and grow the Left Hand Brewing Co’s brand image in a consistent format
- Bring fresh and original ideas to marketing brainstorms for new campaigns, beers, events, etc.
- Maintain and update LHB templates and internal documents including company letterhead, presentations, business cards, etc.
- Design all custom printed/digital materials for the Tasting Room, Sales Team, High Five Events and Brewery at large
- Create/resize materials to be used across multiple platforms for media buys (print, digital, other), national campaigns, partnerships, on and off premise accounts, sales support, merchandise, POS and packaging
- Create artwork for social media campaigns, blogs and other media which may include but not limited to photography, illustration and video assets
- Create all design files for wearables, merchandise and POS
- Create materials for all High Five Events and Team Left Hand Bike MS Teams including but not limited to print and digital promotion, advertisements, wearables and event wayfinding signage.
- Update consumer and distributor facing websites
- Assist Design Manager with any brewery design needs
- Ability and commitment to work LHB events, often times on evenings and weekends.
YOU WILL BE A GREAT FIT FOR THIS POSITION IF:
- You have a passion for craft beer
- Well organized, detail oriented, team player with a passion for design
- Willingness to learn and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Comfortable at taking direction and design critique
This position reports directly to our Design Manager.
This is a full time hourly position with potential for bonus based on performance. Our benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan, ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), paid time off and of course world class beer. Proud to be an EOE.
How to apply:
If you love hard work and interacting with people as much as you enjoy craft beer, and you think you’re appropriately qualified and a good fit to work with us, please forward your cover letter, resume and a link to your online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. No portfolio is an automatic discard of application.
If you don’t have time to write a cover letter, we might not have time to read your resume. Subject line should have Designer (your name). Phone calls will not be accepted. If we feel you are a potential candidate, we will call you. We do not cover relocation costs. Not sure if this position is still available? Please check our website: www.lefthandbrewing.com.
** This recruitment will remain open until filled.**