Who We Are
It all started in 1986, in Boston, with three college buddies and a shared love of beer. In 2000, we became the proud owners of a new, state-of-the-art brewery in Windsor, VT and in 2008, we opened Riverbend Taps and Beer Garden. Sure, many things have changed since the early days of Harpoon, but many have stayed the same. We love the beer that we brew, and we love drinking it together. Love Beer. Love Life.
Riverbend Taps and Beer Garden at Harpoon Brewery in Windsor, VT is currently seeking a part-time cook. We’re looking for someone who shares our commitment to excellence (and a sense of humor) to join our growing team.
Who You Are
You are a motivated and positive team-player. You can keep up in a fast-paced environment while adhering to strict food safety requirements. You’re an honest and hard worker. You have a commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction, and of course, a passion for craft beer.
What’s in it for you?
Besides developing and expanding your craft beer brewing and culinary knowledge? First and foremost, our beer! But to name a few other perks:
- Hands-on learning experience
- The opportunity to become part of the incredible culture that makes Harpoon what it is
- Countless employee perks, like a discount on our awesome merchandise and exclusive beer buy options only available to employees
- ServSafe Certification
- Experience in a high-volume kitchen preferred, but not necessary. We’ll train the right candidate.
- The ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of pace and intensity for extended periods of time
- Maintain a professional appearance and positive working relationships with all Team Members and Managers
- Ability to pass the ServSafe exam and earn the certification
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
Including, but not limited to:
- Maintain a safe, sanitized and stocked work area
- Comply with all food safety requirements
- Food handling and preparation
- Maintain full knowledge of all menu items, including the recipes and all other pertinent information
- Complete the opening and closing of checklists
- Follow standard opening and closing procedures
To apply: https://harpoonbrewery.clearcompany.com/careers/jo...
FLSA: Part-Time, NonExempt
JOB GRADE: Pin
REPORTS TO: Culinary Manager