Logistics Team Member
Left Hand Brewing Company is looking for an outstanding candidate to join our rapidly growing brewery in Longmont, CO., located in the heart of the foothills and gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park. If you are hardworking, highly motivated, focused on efficiency, safety driven, and team oriented we want you to join our team. Flexibility in your schedule is a must.
- Perform required tasks to ensure customer orders (internally and externally) are pulled and ready for delivery to meet customer needs
- Must be able to work in a team-oriented and 'Safety First' environment. Safely, efficiently and effectively work to attain department and brewery goals and objectives. Must observe and practice all Brewery Safety Procedures, including, wearing proper PPE at all times
- Ensure warehouse/assigned areas, are kept in compliance with company safety standards. Including, but not limited to: sweeping the warehouse, removing garbage, pallets, and debris from the building and placed in the proper areas.
- Assist the with all aspects of inbound and outbound freight and shipments.
- Set up and supply packaging for bottling line.
- Assist in building orders.
- Assist in maintenance of equipment and facility.
- Communicate with coworkers in a timely fashion
Minimum Requirements and/or preferred experience:
- Experience in safely and accurately operating forklifts is a plus
- Tolerate summer/winter temperature conditions and Hot and Cold room environments
- Attention to detail is a strength of yours as well as troubleshooting
- Work overtime as needed which may require 12 hour days, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to move 165lbs and lift 75lbs repetitively during put away, palletizer operations and loading when needed
- Must be receptive to working in a team environment and maintain positive working relationships with others
- Clean MVR.
This position reports directly to our Logistics Supervisor.
This is a full-time hourly position with a benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan, ESOP, every 5 years a trip to Europe, paid time off and of course world class beer. Proud to be an EOE.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO APPLY:
If you love hard work and interacting with people as much as you enjoy craft beer, and you think you’re appropriately qualified and a good fit to work with us, please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. If you don’t have time to write a cover letter, we might not have time to read your resume, truly. The subject line should have Logistics (your name). Phone calls will not be accepted. If we feel you are a potential candidate, we will call you. We do not cover relocation costs. Posting closes 6.30.2017 (we reserve the right to close sooner).