Here at Great Lakes Brewing Co, our employees are our most valued asset, so we've brewed a careful selection process to hire only the best ambassadors for our company.
We seek driven, enthusiastic people who share a dedication to our core values: passion for product, respect for resources, the fostering of relationships, and the sharing of success. We continuously strive to grow our innovative and resourceful team of individuals with high standards, integrity, and vision—and who can also appreciate sharing a little camaraderie or a pint with their co-workers.
If you can see yourself thriving as a Great Lakes team member, review our current opening below.
Job Title: Maintenance Specialist
Schedule: 3rd Shift (11:00PM - 7:30AM) Sun-Thurs nights
Reports to: Maintenance/Engineering Manager
Job Level: Experienced (non-supervisory); non-exempt
Pay Grade: 17
Shift differential: 10%
Location: Cleveland, OH
Essential Functions and Duties
• Perform all day to day multi-skilled maintenance functions, including but not limited to, machine maintenance, mechanical and electrical troubleshooting, facilities and grounds maintenance, and installation of new equipment throughout the brewery and restaurant campus
• Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment, utilities, and facilities
• Communication between shifts and proper reporting of completed tasks
• Operate various types of tools & equipment safely and efficiently
• Ensure a safe workplace by complying with all company, OSHA, and Food Safety standards
• Maintain cleanliness of shop area, including participating in 5S efforts
• Perform all other duties as assigned
• High School diploma or GED Equivalent
• Minimum of 3 years of prior manufacturing/production maintenance experience
• Maintenance experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment, preferably food/beverage or CPG
• Solid troubleshooting, adjustment and repair skills with electrical and mechanical systems
• Knowledge of all maintenance MRO items (bearings, sprockets, chains, sensors, motors, gear boxes, O-rings, cylinders, etc.)
• Ability to operate independently or part of a team, and follow written or verbal instructions
• Computer literate (ability to navigate computer software such as Microsoft Office products)
• Ability to read and interpret equipment manuals, work orders, blueprints and procedures
• Ability to communicate effectively and establish and maintain effective working relationships
• Ability to stand and walk around facility for up to 8 hours per day, able to lift up to 50 pounds daily
• Ability to bend, stoop, and crawl under equipment and be able to climb ladders
• Ability to drive/operate Company vehicles (must have valid driver’s license)
• Ability to work extended hours including covering other shifts as needed. Includes occasional weekends, holidays and on-call rotations
• Electrical Maintenance skills – Basic wiring, troubleshooting and repair of electrical components, controls and instrumentation
• Welding, Machining & Fabrication skills – Stainless Steel and Sanitary Welding experience preferred
• Experience with Boiler, Chiller, and HVAC systems maintenance and upkeep
Please apply online by visiting the link below.
No phone calls will be accepted. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.