On/Off Premise Beer Sales Representative - Cleveland, OH
Inspira isn't your typical experiential agency.
Our focus is on one thing: people.
Real people, and the values that they hold to be true.
We're here to help our clients build genuine relationships with their audience - the kinds of relationships that create powerful, active communities around their brand.
Our insights-driven, collaborative approach to the work we do establishes better foundations to build campaigns and events on, by making sure at every step of the way that we're working towards one ultimate goal: making people care. We deliver award-winning campaigns for clients such as Microsoft, Diageo and Life Is Good, while devoting a portion of our profits to find a cure for pediatric cancer.
Are you passionate about beer? Do you want an opportunity to represent the top brands in the industry? Do you love meeting new people, sharing your knowledge and influencing people to be better-informed? If so, join our team!
We are seeking an On/Off Premise Beer Sales Representative for our Cleveland, OH territory. The Beer Sales Representative works autonomously to ensure the successful sale, volume growth, distribution, brand presence and positioning of the Guinness portfolio, working with 25 on-premise accounts and an open territory of independent, small format off-premise accounts throughout the assigned territory.
Here's just a small sample of what you'll be doing:
- Pursue new opportunities for distribution and impact local market to upsell, secure multiple SKU distribution, cooler visibility and displays
- Work closely with local distributor manager and distributor partner to collaborate on goals and objectives and ensure proper product inventory.
- Provide training to accounts on Diageo brand/product(s) to include ingredients and pairings, brewing process, history, quality and current trends
- Maintain store shelf standards and inventory, including rotation of products, checking date codes, processing restocks and reorders as necessary according to the planogram standards
- Sell-in and build brand displays according to off-premise standards
- Execute POS programs to standard
- Ensure compliance of all alcoholic beverage regulations
- Assist in executing impactful promotions and educational presentations, both independently and with team members, at accounts
- Utilize on-line database and systems to track all territory progress.
- Maintain open communication with field and HQ
- Manage budget and maintain records for monthly reconciliation
Here's what we need from you:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Must be 21 years or older
- 0-2 years demonstrated sales experience, preferably of beers, wines and spirits
- Previous retail, on-premise, or off-premise work experience is a plus
- Experience as a Bartender, Waitress, Bar Management, etc. a strong plus
- Must live in assigned territory
- Must have valid driver's license, registered and insured vehicle with clean driving record/background check
- Must use own car or public transportation to travel to and from accounts
- Must be able to lift and move cases of product frequently
- Must be able to climb, kneel, and stoop to arrange and display point of sale
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays, as needed
- Base salary with incentive opportunities
- Full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with match, PTO time and more!
Inspira Marketing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, current employment status or protected veteran status.