JOB TITLE: Packaging AX Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Packaging Manager
FLSA POSITION TYPE: Full Time, Hourly Non-Exempt
POSITION SUMMARY: Coordinates movement of and maintains inventory of Packaging raw materials for all packaging lines. Microsoft AX Super User and Trainer for Packaging Department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Adheres to and advances the “Safety Always” culture of Bell’s Brewery.
• Alerts the Packaging Materials Specialist or other management personnel to potential quality concerns.
• Develops and manages a weekly list of Packaging Materials to transfer from the Logistics Center.
• Coordinates with Packaging Materials Specialist to ensure timely delivery of packaging materials.
• Develops, implements and maintains an “on the Packaging Line” materials Inventory system.
• Conducts end of run cycle counts with Packaging Line Leaders to assure inventory accuracy.
• Manages end-of-run materials inventory transfers back in to Bell’s ERP, Microsoft AX.
• Responsible for training leaders and operators on all Packaging Material utilization within Microsoft AX.
• Responsible for conducting physical counts and auditing Packaging Material Inventory.
• Assists Packaging Materials Specialist with resolving Packaging Materials inventory reporting errors within Microsoft AX.
• Develops and implements a batch control process for cross-brand packaging items traceability.
Additional duties may be assigned as necessary.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Forklift trucks
• Microsoft AX Scanning Guns
• Desktop computer
IMPORTANT SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills and comfortable addressing diverse groups
• An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards who will positively represent Bell’s Brewery both internally and externally
• A well-organized and self-directed individual who is a team player
• Exceptional time management skills with a proven ability to plan, organize, and prioritize work load to balance multiple projects
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Exceptional attention to detail
• A basic understanding of Word, Excel and Outlook
• Ability to work in a shared office environment and be respectful of others
• Ability to meet deadlines for a wide variety of ad hoc requests
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Operations, Packaging, Food Science, Engineering or other relevant field.
• Prior experience working with Microsoft AX.
• Prior experience in customer service, Sales support and/or order procurement.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft office with a focus on Outlook and Excel.
• Prior experience in beer production and/or packaging industries, is a plus.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to frequently sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and climb.
• Ability to frequently talk, hear, and smell.
• Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and periodically lift and/or move up to 58 lbs.
• Ability to frequently reach with hands and arms. Use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
• Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
• The work environment is that of a brewing and packaging facility
• The employee works in a shared office environment
Bell’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer