Left Hand Brewing Company is looking for an outstanding candidate to join our rapidly growing brewery in Longmont, Colorado, located in the heart of the foothills and gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park.
We are looking to fill a full-time packaging position immediately. Left Hand has a great work environment for an enthusiastic, hardworking individual. Experience in a production brewery or sanitary packaging preferred. Mechanical ability and experience in a production environment a plus. Flexibility in schedule is a must as ‘beer waits for no one’. We are looking for someone who adheres to and advances the “Safety Always” culture of Left Hand Brewery.
You Will Be A Great Fit For This Position If You Have:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of beer and brewing process
- Ability to problem solve
- Experience driving a forklift
- You are energetic and passionate about great beer and hard work
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Ability to frequently reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Assist with packaging operations such as bottling, kegging, dock work and sanitation
- Minimum lift requirement is 50lbs
- Perform safe operation of material handling equipment for the purpose of receiving, sorting, counting, storing, staging, picking, locating, relocating, and delivering materials with accuracy
- Ability to ascend and descend staircases repeatedly
- Ability to work in extreme cold and heat conditions
- Ability to work in a moderate to high noise levels
- Assist in other areas when possible/needed
- Willingness to work on and around potentially dangerous equipment/machinery is required
- Willingness to work days, evenings and weekends is required
This position reports directly to our Packaging Shift Supervisor.
This is a full-time hourly position with a benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan, ESOP, every 5 years a trip to Europe, paid time off and of course world class beer. Proud to be an EOE.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO APPLY:
If you love hard work and interacting with people as much as you enjoy craft beer, and you think you’re appropriately qualified and a good fit to work with us, please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. If you don’t have time to write a cover letter, we might not have time to read your resume, truly. If you have taken Strengths Finder, please include your top five strengths in your cover letter. The subject line should have Packaging Tech (your name). Phone calls will not be accepted. If we feel you are a potential candidate, we will call you. We do not cover relocation costs. Posting closes 10.2.2017 (we reserve the right to close sooner).