The Cook is a part time position reporting to the Visitor Center Culinary Manager. The duties of the Cook occupy a wide range of activities in the Riverbend Taps and Beer Garden and may change according to staffing scenarios.
Personal integrity and professionalism are a prerequisite. The candidate must be a mature, team player who has a genuine enthusiasm for the job. The candidate must have strong organizational as well as people skills. The candidate should also possess a positive attitude, enthusiasm, a passion for customer satisfaction, and a commitment to excellence.
- Complete opening and closing checklists
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Culinary Manager or manager-on-duty
- Be able to work in a fast-paced kitchen environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to follow strict food safety requirements
- Ability to complete ServeSafe course and pass exam
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times
- Communicates with management to ensure guest satisfaction
- Reports to work as scheduled, in uniform, and ready to work
- Maintains professional relationships with all coworkers
- Follows checklists and standard operating procedures
- Maintains a safe, clean, organized, and stocked work area
- Maintains full knowledge of menus, recipes, and other pertinent information
- Responsible for constant sanitation, organization, and proper food handling
- Prepares work area for either opening, mid-shift, or closing in accordance with company standards
- Hard working, honest, team-player
Job Grade: Pin
To apply: https://harpoonbrewery.clearcompany.com/careers/jo...